Additional Product Info
There are so many benefits of structuring a ministry under the local church, but the reality is that often times the optimum is not possible, and it is necessary to set up a separate non profit corporation.
- An excellent section explaining what the corporation is, and how to maintain its ' viability' by writing good Minutes of the Board of Directors meetings. There is also an overview of the process of filing the various documents with the State and IRS. We also recommended a good man who is extremely reasonable, who can help you in filing the various applications for tax exemption with the IRS.
- The step by step process of starting the non-profit corporation. Includes sample letters to the Secretary of State for name reservation, for filing the Articles of Incorporation, and writing the By-Laws. And if in Calif, we will connect you to a very fine man to help you in filing the FTB form 3500.
- Sample articles of incorporation, containing the four required IRS clauses.
- An excellent set of Biblical by-laws, containing much of the word of God. By-Laws should be written with the idea that if you are ever sued, you will be able to use the Word of God in the courtroom for your defense.
- Minutes of the first (organizational) meeting of the Incorporator and Directors. NOTE: The corporation is not "birthed" until this very important meeting is held.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED – OR MONEY REFUNDED